邀请参加活动的英文邮件(2)

邀请参加活动的英文邮件(2),第1张

邀请参加活动的英文邮件范文

回信【1】

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your invitation to the press conference on April 29, 2011, and we accept it with pleasure. We will send 3 persons to the conference, for their personal data, please see the attached document.

Enclosed please also find the confirmation note.

Wuhan Evening News

尊敬的先生们:

感谢你们邀请我们参加2011年4月29日举办的新闻发布会,我们很高兴地接受邀请。我们将派出3人与会。有关他们的个人资料,请参见附件。

回执单也以附件形式送出。

武汉晚报

回信【2】

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your invitation to the press conference on April 29, 2011, but we regret that we can not accept it. We are now short of hands because the majority of our staff was set over the reports of the Japanese earthquake.

Taiwan Post

尊敬的先生们:

感谢你们邀请我们参加2011年4月29日举办的新闻发布会,但是我们很遗憾不能接受邀请。 我们绝大多数的人员都被派往日本报道地震情况,因此我们的人手很紧张。

台湾邮报

邀请参加研讨会英文邮件范文

Dear Prof. Smith,

BBG Company has pleasure in informing you that we will host a seminar on World Water Pollution Control on May 16, 2011, in Wuhan International Exhibition Center, Wuhan, China. You are one of the top experts in the field and we think you must be interested in the conference. We will provide funds for your travel and per diem expenses. We hope that you will be able to attend. Please indicate acceptance by e-mail within the next few days.

We are looking forward to your attendance.

Yours sincerely,

Lu Feng

BBG Company

尊敬的史密斯教授:

BBG公司很荣幸地通知您我们将于2011年5月16日在中国武汉国际会展中心举办世界水污染控制研讨会。您是这一领域的顶级专家,我们想您一定会对这次会议感兴趣。我们提供专项资金,承担你的旅行及日支费用。我们希望您能拨冗参加。请您在最近几天通过电邮的方式告知我们您是否接受我们的邀请。

我们期待您与会。

BBG公司

陆丰

敬上

回信【1】

Dear Mr. Lu,

Thank you for your invitation to the World Water Pollution Control Conference on May 16, 2011, in Wuhan International Exhibition Center, Wuhan, China. I accept it with pleasure and would be very happy to contribute to the discussion. You are so kind to provide the fund for travel and accommodation. I will begin to make some preparations for the trip and inform you of the date of my arrival once it is fixed.

Yours truly,

Tom Smith

亲爱的陆先生:

感谢您邀请我参加2011年5月16日在中国武汉国际会展中心举办世界水污染控制会议。我欣然应邀,并且很高兴能为会议讨论作出贡献。你们提供旅费及食宿,真是太周到了。我将开始为此次行程做准备,一旦抵达日期确定,我会通知你们。

汤姆•史密斯

谨上

回信【2】

Dear Mr. Lu,

Thank you for your invitation to the World Water Pollution Control Conference on May 16, 2011, in Wuhan International Exhibition Center, Wuhan, China. I have been concerned with monitoring and controlling water pollution. However, I very much regret that I will be unable to attend the seminar, because I unfortunately broke my left leg last week and have to stay in bed for about 1 month.

Could you please send me a copy of conference memo?

With regards.

Yours truly,

Tom Smith

亲爱的陆先生:

感谢您邀请我参加2011年5月16日在中国武汉国际会展中心举办世界水污染控制会议。我一直十分关注水污染的监测和控制。但是,我非常遗憾不能应邀与会,因为碰巧上周我的左腿骨折了,必须要卧床修养一个月。

你们能够给我寄一份会议纪要吗?

祝安好!

汤姆•史密斯

谨上

邀请赴宴英文邮件范文

Dear Mr. Li,

We should be much pleased if you and Mrs. Li would dine with us on Friday, March 25, at 7:00 P.M. It will be quite a small party, as we have only asked Mr. and Mrs. Chen, Mr. Zhang and Miss Wang, all our close friends. We will prepare dishes with authentic Sichuan flavor and hope you will like them. We trust you will be disengaged and able to give us the pleasure of your company.

We are looking forward to meeting you.

Yours truly,

Tong Hua

亲爱的李先生:

我们非常荣幸地邀请您携夫人于3月25日,星期五晚上7点来寒舍共聚晚餐。此次聚会人数不多,我们只邀请了陈先生夫妇,张先生和王小姐,他们都是我们的至交。我们准备了地道的四川风味菜肴,希望你们能够喜欢。如能拨冗前来,将不甚荣幸。

期待惠临!

童华

谨上

回信【1】

Dear Mr. Tong,

Thank you for your kindness in inviting us for a dinner in your house. We really love to go, but regret that owing to a previous engagement, we shall not be able to accompany you. It is a pity that we will lose a chance to taste Sichuan cuisine.

Any how, thank you for your invitation.

Yours truly,

Li Jun

亲爱的童先生:

感谢您盛情邀请我们到府上共聚晚餐。我们真的很想前往,但是因为前约不能如愿,恐怕没有办法陪伴你们。真是可惜我们错过了一次品尝四川美食的机会。

无论如何,我们感谢你们的邀请。

李俊

谨上

回信【2】

Dear Mr. Tong,

Thank you for your invitation for a dinner in your house. We accept it with great honor, and we are looking forward to tasting Sichuan flavoryou know, we always enjoy hot and spicy food. Our friend, Mr. Zhou, sent us a bottle of Shaoxing wine last week, which, we think, will add to the fun of the night. We will take it to the party and hope you will like it.

Yours truly,

Li Jun

亲爱的童先生:

感谢您邀请我们到府上共聚晚餐。我们很高兴地表示接受,并且非常期待吃到四川菜肴。您也了解,我们一直偏爱辛辣食品。我们的朋友周先生上周送给我们一瓶绍兴黄酒, 我们想一定会为当晚助兴。我们会将它带到宴会,希望你们能喜欢。

李俊

谨上

发邮件常用到的英文句子如下所示

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you…

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in….

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对…..营销活动的决定

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on …

在之前…(某年某月某日)所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about…

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone…

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting…

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. As you requested…

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in some country.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在某国家有强有力且独一无二的销售点

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that…

请被告知…

16. Please note that…

请注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…

我们想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…

我确信…

19. We agree with you on…

我们同意你在…的看法。

20. With effect from ……

从(某年某月末日)开始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用

23. I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高兴地告诉你…

24. We are pleased to learn that…

我们很高兴得知…

25. We wish to notify you that…

我们希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your…

恭喜您…

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没异议

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for xxx to xxx

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于 xxx-xxx 举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that…

我们很抱歉地通知您…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

恐怕我今天要宣布一些不好的消息

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…

由于情况超出我们的控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…

我对…不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept…

我们很难接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiry on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变

36. We would be grateful if you could…

如果你可以…我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could…

如果你可以…我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知我们你是否同意这个方法

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请通知我这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by xxx, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在xxx前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to…

如果你有需要,我们很乐意…

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行

57. I’m just writing to remind you of…

我只是写信来提醒您…

58. May we remind you that…?

我们想要提醒您…

59. I am enclosing…

我附上…

60. Please find enclosed…

请查阅附件…

61. Attached hereto…

附件是关于…

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明对你有所帮助

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

很期待能尽快见到你

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们很期待能得到您的回复

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈

73. I’ll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联系

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact xxx at 000-0000.

有任何评价或建议,请拨打 000-0000 联络 xxx。

76. I would like to apologize for…

我想就…道歉…

77. I apologize for the delay in…

对于…的耽搁,我深感抱歉

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉

80. I’m sorry about last time.

上次的事我很抱歉

81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉

82. I’m really sorry about this.

这件事,我真的很抱歉

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Tuesday, 30th Sep.

抱歉,你在9月30日星期二发给我的邮件我回复得太迟了

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您造成太多麻烦

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助

88. I appreciate very much that you…

我非常感激你…

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参与。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢您的邀请

92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激您的理解及合作

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

很感激您快速的答复

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.

谢谢你为我所做的一切

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好


欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:内存溢出

原文地址: http://outofmemory.cn/zz/8289666.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫 微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-04-15
下一篇 2023-04-15

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

保存