求类似《尼基塔》的或者美国FBI之类的美剧 顺便在求各位透露点 科幻方便的**比如异形啊

求类似《尼基塔》的或者美国FBI之类的美剧 顺便在求各位透露点 科幻方便的**比如异形啊,第1张

He feels likeGodzilla!

Does he Godzilla! Go on! Stamp your feet! Clap him, man!

是吗?哥斯拉!继续!继续跺脚!拍子打起来!

Good! Oh yeah! Godzilla loves it! Go on! Break something! Put your weight into it! Ahhhh!

You fidiot! ! What are you doing You stupid old fYou f J and your big m shoes!

Oh you're not! You're nothing! But I f

对!你狗屁不是!可我要(哔)的!

I am so sorry, Denholm That was quite a tirade, Jen

我非常抱歉,丹农。你刚才的长篇痛骂太可怕了,珍。

It would have been even worse if Paul hadn't been so quick on the profanity buzzer

要不是保罗及时按脏话蜂鸣器,后果简直不堪设想。

Well done, Paul! You're back on the payroll

As for youyou're fucked up! Shouting at Japs! Mad feet! Both classic signs of stress!

至于你你滚到一边去!对日本人大叫!畸形的脚趾头!都是压力的典型症状!

And you know how I feel about stress Go to your office, and wait for me

Weirdest thing just happenedFire! Fire!

I've sent an email It's fine!

我已经发了求救邮件。没事的!

An email ! It's a fire! WhereWhere is the precinct extinguisher Ow!

邮件?!这可是火灾!那个辖区灭火器在哪?天哪!

Made in Britain!

英国制造!

This is just like the golf incident!

这简直是高尔夫事件再现!

You mean the fire incident I mean the fire incident! Of course I mean the fire incident!

你是说失火事件吧?我就是说失火事件!当然!就是失火事件!

What have you got there

你那是什么东西?

Oh I'm in trouble! I'm in real trouble!

我惹麻烦了!惹大麻烦了!

Help me get my shoes on! I gotta get my shoes on! Help me get my shoes on before Denholm comes!

帮我把鞋穿上!我得把鞋穿上!丹农来之前赶快帮我把鞋穿上!

Denholm's coming Yeah And he's going to fireFire! Fire!

丹农要来?没错。而且他要解雇 火!火!着火啦!(Fire既有解雇,也有火的意思)

I've taken care of it I have to say I feel a little bit insulted by the lack of faith you both display

What happened to your feet

你的脚怎么了?

What is this

这是什么?

I think a fire in the office demands a little more attention than my feet, don't you

我觉得办公室里的这堆火比我的脚重要吧,你不认为吗?

Howhow did you get the stress machine Roy

你怎么搞到的这台测压仪的,罗伊

Idon't really know Met Dr Holmes by the lift

我 我也不清楚。坐电梯的时候碰见了福尔摩斯博士。

Wasn't he nice I thought he was a lovely man

他很和蔼吧?我觉得他是个很亲切的人。

Yes, I thought he was a delight But I met him there by the lift, and he just wentmental! Aha

是吧,我也觉得他人很不错。但我在电梯那遇到他时,他居然抓狂了!是吗。

And one thing led to another, and I juststole it!

然后一件事接一件事,于是我就把它偷过来了!

You stole it Yeah!

是你偷来的。没错!

But that's stealing!

那可是盗窃啊!

Yeah! Didn't know what a stress machine was this morning, and now we have 2 of them

是啊!早上还不知道测压仪是啥,现在却有了俩。

I hate to remind everyone, but I've just destroyed a merger that probably took hundreds of years to set up

我其实不想提醒别人的,但我刚刚搞砸了一次可能谈判了上百年的公司合并。

The office is on fire, Denholm is furious, so could we please concentrate on what's important, and help me out with my shoes!

That could get you into trouble! Empty! Got a little bit there!

你刚才做的会让你有大麻烦的!空的!这个还有一点!

Oh quick! No, no! Quick, no!

快点!不行不行!快点!不行啊!

These are a size 5 What are you, eight and a half Shut up! Come on!

这双鞋是5号的。你脚多大?八号半?给我闭嘴!快点!

I'm pushing! Push it! Oh don't let me push you away! Is it in Come on! Push hard guy!

The heel went right through!

Oh my God! it hurts so much! Oh no, I'm bleeding!

天呐!疼死我了!哦不,流血了!

Jen! Where are you Jen It's Denholm!

珍!你在哪儿,珍?是丹农!

What Hide the stress machine!

啥?快把测压仪藏起来!

The stress machine What about the fire !

测压仪?那火怎么办?

Ok! Put the stress machine in Jen's room! He'll never go in there! But what if he does

It doesn't matter! He won't know what it is!

那也没关系!他不会知道那是压力仪的!

I can't go to prison Roy! They'll rape the flip out of me!

我不想坐牢,罗伊!他们会逼疯我!

You! Stall him by the door!

你!去门口拖住他!

I stallHow

拖?怎么拖?

I don't know! Use your womanly ways! Moss! Pass me that monitor screen The broken one

我也不知道!用美人计啊!莫斯!把那个坏的显示器给我。

There you are!

你在这啊!

Hello there!

你好啊!

It's no use being womanly with me, Jen! You're in big trouble! Nice screensaver!

这套对我没用的,珍!你有大麻烦了!这个屏保不错!

Thank you

谢谢。

Aha! A stress machine! Yeah! Just what we need! Roll up your sleeves, Jen Let's get this over with

啊哈!测压仪!太棒了!我正好要用!卷起袖子,珍。让我们速战速决吧。

It's a one way ticket to slammer town for us Roy With no return ticket!

我们这回肯定要进监狱了,罗伊。肯定是有去无回!

I really am losing quite a lot of blood!

我实在是失血过多!

You understand this is your last chance If the needle goes beyond here, you will be fired!

你知道这是你最后的机会吗?如果指针越过了这里,我就炒了你!

Does that make you feel stressed Jen! Does it No Are you sure Are you sure Are you sure Are you sure

那让你你紧张吗?珍!紧张吗?不紧张?你确定吗?你确定吗?你确定吗

我跟你说实话,罗伊。我在监狱的环境里施展不了才华的。

Could I try on your new glasses

能把你的新眼镜借我戴戴吗?

See this balloon, Jen I'm gonna burst it But I'm not gonna tell you when Do you feel stressed Jen Jen Jen

看见这个气球了吗,珍?我要戳爆它。但我不会告诉你什么时候戳。你紧张吗,珍?珍?珍?

Look at that! That's your peace of mind! And it's gonna go bang!

Do you feel stress now, Jen Jen! Jen! Jen! Jen! Jen! Do you ! Evidently not

现在你紧张吗,珍?珍!珍!珍!珍!紧张吗?!显然不紧张。

Well done Jen! You're not being fired by meat this precise moment

珍,干得好!看来你不会被我炒掉了在此分此秒。

I love the way the smoke seems to be coming off the top of it

Just a secondI'm late for golf!

等等我打高尔夫要迟到了!

I wonder why it didn't work

它为什么失灵了呢

I don't know if it's the loss of blood or the melting plastic from the monitor, but I feel great!

我不知道是因为失血,还是因为屏幕塑料融化,反正我感觉很棒!

It's so ironic, but this entire situation has been quite stressful I'll get help

这句话很有讽刺意味,现在的整个局面令人颇感压力。我去找人帮忙。

You sent an email about a fire

第一集中当Eliza发现自己的男友居然是有妇之夫,并且导致自己在全同事面前出丑了以后,她试图在网上寻求安慰。

《再造淑女 Selfie S01》百度网盘高清免费资源在线观看

链接:>pwd=ugel 提取码:ugel

现实生活中,艾丽莎(凯伦·吉兰 Karen Gillan 饰)沉默寡言默默无闻,没有人能够想到,这样一个不起眼又不讨人喜欢的女孩,居然是虚拟世界中粉丝高达数十万的网络红人,个中原因要归结到一段在网络上走红的病毒视频上,不过,这对于艾丽莎来说并不是什么好事。

美剧:生活大爆炸(轻松搞笑),梅林传奇(难得的好的英剧)。吸血鬼日记(CW的王牌剧哦),权力的游戏(场面很不错),格林(很魔幻),邪恶力量(不错,已经出7季了),秘社(新出的),尼基塔(海外很受欢迎),血色月光,第十三号仓库等等等

青春类:皮囊,美少女的谎言,绯闻少女,篮球兄弟,九命美少女,迷幻学院

罪案类:CSI,LIE TO ME,超感警探,妙贼神探,识骨寻踪,美眉校探,犯罪心理,灵书妙探

律政类:辩护律师,GOOD WIFE,金装格律,美女上错身,波士顿法律

惊悚类:危机边缘,惊世

魔幻类:梅林传奇,探索者传说

剧情类:绝望的主妇,,唐顿庄园,越狱

医疗类:豪斯医生,实习医生格蕾

喜剧类:生活大爆炸,老友记,摩登家庭,IT狂人

动作类:尼基塔

超自然类:真爱如血,吸血鬼日记,邪恶力量,英雄, 神秘博士

恐怖类:行尸走肉,格林,童话镇

史诗类:冰与火之歌权力的游戏

《lie to me》,不血腥的,主演是依据心理分析破案,很阴人入胜的,第一季已经完结,现在出第二季了。

超市特工 美眉校探、都市侠盗、十三号仓库、生活大爆炸

数字追凶

CSI(迈阿密篇、纽约篇、拉斯维加斯篇)

糊涂侦探

罪案终结(The Closer )

识骨寻踪

神探阿蒙(Monk )(不错)

铁证悬案

神探夏洛克csi 识骨寻踪

希望你满意,给分啊

It's not going on !

你穿不了!

Yeah, I think it is so Just down angle it a bit more

能穿,可以的啦。再往下转转挤挤。

Are you sure you're a 5

你真的是穿5号鞋?

I'm not a liar

我没骗你啊。

Yeah, but I mean I can't

是啊,可怎么穿不进去

It just justI can feel the heel going into the shoe Just down angle a bit more

再挤一挤脚跟马上就进去了,再往下转一转挤一挤。

There is no angle, but I could

已经没法再转了,但我可以

Don't let me push you away! Just lean in with the shoe Lean in with the shoe! Lean in!

We've been here for half an hour The shoes aren't going on! They're two sizes too small

我们都试半个小时了。这鞋子你根本穿不了!起码小了两码。

And even if they did go on, they would cripple you You don't want that, do you

I myself, have been subject to someterrible rages, butYes

我自己,也曾经遭受暴躁易怒的困扰,不过有事吗?

I'm sorry Is this the stress class

打扰了。请问这里是减压讲座吗?

Oh yeah Come on in

哦是的。请进。

Thank you Moss! This is in here ! Moss!

谢谢。莫斯!讲座在这呢!莫斯!

Just come in

进来吧。

Sorry Sorry

Thank you

谢谢。

OK Ahhh!

好了。啊啊啊啊!

Are you all right

你没事吧?

As I was saying, I myself have been subject to some terrible rages

刚才说到,我自己也曾经遭受暴躁易怒的困扰。

Where I've snapped at my wife, or spoken harshly to a work colleague, because of stress

那时候我会对妻子发脾气,对同事大呼小叫,那都是压力在作怪。

If Ijustthinking about it now, I realise I'm raising my voice So, I'm sorry

现在想想,我发现自己嗓门有点高。所以我很抱歉。

Stress is the main cause of heart attacks And even a little bit Well, let me show you what stress can do

压力是心脏病的主要诱因。哪怕只有一点点 这样吧,我来给大家演示一下压力的危害。

I'm gonna need a volunteer Yes Come on up

我需要一位志愿者帮忙。很好。请上台来。

That's fine Can I have your left hand there The back And just relax there

很好。能把左手伸过来吗?手背?放松就好。

I'm gonna ask you a very personal question

我来问你一个非常私人的问题。

There we are, you see Sorry, I'm not gonna ask you anything at all

看到了吗?别担心,我不会问你任何问题的。

That's just to show how little is needed to send down stress levels shooting up

这么小的刺激就能产生巨大压力。

Just a simple statement like that is registered very strongly on the display Yes, another volunteer Yeah

这么简单的状况就能在屏幕上明显的显示出来。还有人想来试试吗 我。

OK I'll have just this off

好。我来把这个解开。

Ah! There it goes! Yes, raise up! Look at that! Brilliant! Brilliant, excellent! It's a super machine!

哎!动了动了!真的升高了!你们瞧啊!太牛了!太牛了!了不起啊!这玩意真厉害!

Wow, great shoes!

哇,鞋子真漂亮!

Thank you very much

非常感谢!

I really envy women with dainty feet What are you A five

女人有双小巧的脚真让人羡慕啊。你穿多大号鞋?五码?

Yeah! Five

没错!五码

Well, just a little misunderstanding there I imagine So, huh let's move on with

我想,刚才只是有些小误会。那我们继续

Wow!I actually haven't had a proper go yet Well, I don't think that should count, what's happened there

喂!我还没正式测试过呢,我觉得刚才那个不算。

Actually, I don't think that's fair I would like a go, and I think Roy should be punished for nearly killing that lady Well, move on

我觉得这不公平。我想上去试试,而且我觉得罗伊把那女士吓得半死,应该受到惩罚。好,还是继续吧

Well, I think I should go first! Yeah, I can see Well let's move on When did you grow a bit A little go

我认为我应该先试!是,我能明白。我们继续你什么时候能成熟点?就试一下。

Oh come on, we're adults! We gotta move on And I think we couldCan we just move on You're old Are you very old

拜托,我们都是成年人了!我们继续 我觉得我们可以继续讲座好吗?你上年纪了?很老了吗?

Let's move on! Oh! Shut up!

继续讲座!闭嘴!

What are you eating

你在吃什么?

Muffin

松饼。

A muffin How can you be hungry, you ate a whole chicken at the stress buffet!

松饼?你怎么又饿了?你刚在压力课的自助餐上吃了一整只鸡!

《爱情公寓》最相似的一部作品是众人皆知的《老友记》,里面的人物设置背景设置很多都出现了重合,另外,部分剧情也与其他作品如《生活大爆炸》《it狂人》《老爸老妈浪漫史》有相似的地方,网上的对比图一抓一大把。

关于抄袭说,早在该作品播出之日起就备受质疑,我们翻看了很多剧组回应的新闻,统一的用词是致敬美剧,致敬的意思你应该懂吧,在剧组看来,这并非是一件不可原谅的事。

但在版权越来越被重视的今天,区区两个致敬可是解决不了任何问题,因此,不少美剧粉在微博近日发起了给《爱情公寓》打差评的行动,当然这引发了情怀粉的不满。

以上就是关于IT狂人S01E02 (鞋控Jen)来人呀,着火了全部的内容,包括:IT狂人S01E02 (鞋控Jen)来人呀,着火了、《再造淑女》中有哪些彩蛋、求类似《尼基塔》的或者美国FBI之类的美剧 顺便在求各位透露点 科幻方便的电影比如异形啊等相关内容解答,如果想了解更多相关内容,可以关注我们,你们的支持是我们更新的动力!

欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:内存溢出

原文地址: https://outofmemory.cn/langs/8776231.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫 微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-04-21
下一篇 2023-04-21

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

保存